Friday, March 29, 2019

Today We Pray


Dear God, today is a blessed beautiful day and I praise You for allowing me another day to be on this earth. I ask that You touch those whose hearts have turned cold and no longer care. I pray that they see Your way is the greater way. 

Today, Lord, help me see beyond my own problems to the needs of others. Guide my hand to give instead of getting, to offer instead of ask, and to bless instead of seeking blessings. May Your name be honored.

I acknowledge all my sins which I have committed every day of my life, in thought, word and deed; in body and soul alike. I am heartily sorry that I have ever offended You, and I sincerely repent; with tears, I humbly pray You, O Lord: of Your mercy forgive me for all my past transgressions and absolve me from them. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to amend my way of life and to sin no more; that I may walk in the way of the righteous and offer praise and glory to the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment