Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, help me to see beyond my circumstances and put my hope in You. All authority and power are Yours. Remind me of Your goodness, and let me rest in Your love.

Remember Your church to deliver it from all evil and to make it perfect in Your love. And gather it, the one that has been sanctified, from the four winds into Your kingdom, which You have prepared for it. May grace come, and may this world pass away.

Walk with me, so that I may not be alone as I face this day, but always in Your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may reflect the light of your truth, to inspire others as I have been inspired. In the name of Christ, bless me this day, and all whom I may meet.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment