Thursday, March 7, 2019

Today We Pray



I bless You for the day You have made, Mighty Lord God, and pray that I may spend this day rejoicing in Your creation. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to fill me with the joy of my salvation, so that Your light may shine through me into the world, that Your honor and glory may be known to all people. Remind me of Your blessings, I pray, with every tribulation I may face, so that I may act with energy, forgiveness, and love, ever mindful of the grace You have shown to me. 

I praise You for Your son Jesus, who knew the happiness of family and friends, and in the love of Your Holy Spirit. Blessed are You, loving Father, for all Your gifts to me and those close to me. Blessed are You for giving my family and friends to be with me in times of joy and sorrow, to help me in days of need, and to rejoice with me in moments of celebration.

Oh God, hold me in the palm of Your hand. I pray that You will mold me into what You want me to be. May I joyfully fill the role You have given to me and feel Your peace deep in my soul, today and always.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment