Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, help us to respond respectfully to situations around us. We need Your wisdom for this. May we always honor, trust and praise You.

Grant me, O Lord, to design only what is lawful and right. And afford me calmness of mind and steadiness of purpose, that I may so do thy will in this short life, as to obtain happiness in the world to come. I plead with You, give me that undeserved grace You showed by the life and sacrifice of Your Son, my Lord, Jesus Christ. 

Father, through our observance of Lent, help us to understand the meaning of Your Son's death and resurrection. Teach us to reflect it in our lives. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment