Saturday, March 30, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for making it possible for me to be Your child. I will be eternally grateful for the price Jesus paid to make that relationship possible. Thank You for the promise that You will never abandon me.

Cleanse the thoughts of my heart by the inspiration of Your Holy Spirit, that I may perfectly love You and worthily praise Your holy name. Come quickly to help me, who is assaulted by many temptations. And, as You know the weaknesses of myself and all people, let all of Your servants find You mighty to save.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and action through His grace. Let my life might be pleasing in His sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through Him. Through Christ, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment