Sunday, March 10, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, You alone can bring into order the unruly wills and affections of sinners. Grant Your people grace to love what You command and desire what You promise. That, among the swift and varied changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed where true joys are to be found.

Sometimes the challenges of life seem insurmountable. Help me to fix my eyes on You and trust You. I'm thankful You are bringing about Your good purposes in me.

Most High, Glorious God, enlighten the darkness of my mind. Give me right faith, a firm hope and a perfect charity, so that I may always and in all things act according to Your Holy Will. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment