Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, Your wisdom leads us along the path of life. Help us to follow Your guidance today. I thank You that You have not destroyed me in my transgressions, but in Your love toward mankind You have raised me up, as I lay in despair, that I may glorify Your majesty.

I entreat Your infinite goodness. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding and raise up my mind from the heavy sleep of indolence. Open my mouth and fill it with Your praise, that I may unceasingly sing and confess You, who is God glorified in all and by all.

May God the Father bless us. May Christ take care of us; the Holy Ghost enlighten us all the days of our life. The Lord be our defender and keeper of body and soul, both now and for ever, to the ages of ages.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment