Monday, November 12, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I give thanks to You, through Jesus Christ your dear Son, that You have protected me through the night from all danger and harm. I ask You to preserve and keep me, this day also, from all sin and evil, that in all my thoughts, words, and deeds I may serve and please You. Into Your hand,s I commend my body and soul and all that is mine.

I pray that this day I will let the light of Christ pour from me like a sunbeam, to brighten every dark corner that I come upon. Let Your holy angels have charge of me, that the wicked one have no power over me. And while I pray for peace and goodwill in our world, I ask You to help me to change my own attitude for the better, so that peace and goodwill may start with the way I behave towards those who have hurt me. 

Now all glory to You, mighty God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into Your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to You who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are Yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.

Amen

1 comment: