Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I give You thanks for the fruits of the earth in their season and for the labors of those who harvest them. Make me and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ, I pray, faithful stewards of Your great bounty, for the provision of our necessities and the relief of all who are in need, to the glory of Your Name. I humbly pray that we may always prove ourselves a people who remember Your favor and are glad to do Your will. 

Teach me the liberating joy of being thankful! Help me to find the blessings that are locked up in the things I complain about and to regularly express my gratitude to You and others. May our lives pass on the blessings, none can give to us, but Thou.

The Lord bless us and keep us. The Lord make his face to shine upon us and be gracious unto us. The Lord lift up his countenance upon us and give us peace, this day and evermore.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment