Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, thank You for giving me another morning! I am lucky to be alive on Your beautiful planet, so full of marvelous things and the beautiful plants and animals and all the people You have created in Your image. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, now and all day long, until I go to sleep because I want to live with You every minute of this day. 

As I offer You all that is ordinary and every day in my life, I ask You to give me the power of Your Spirit that I may transform each day by living with a positive attitude, looking for the best in people and situations. Inspire me to live in Your presence every day so that I may have a full share of the hope only Your Spirit can bring; lead me to do the ordinary things of life in an extraordinary way, to Your glory. The time and opportunities I have right now will never return, so help me make the best of it.

I dedicate this day to You, mighty God. I pray that Your Spirit will lift me up this day and that Your face may shine upon me all the day long, that I might do Your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

1 comment: