Saturday, November 17, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, on this day I give special thanks to You for the resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ, my Lord, and Savior. By His resurrection from the dead, You gave us a sign of Your promise to rescue us from death, Your power to do it, and Your intention to accomplish it. I remember today that You took upon Yourself to suffer the terrible pain and fear all people face, voluntarily, for no reason except Your love for us; and I thank You with every ounce of my being for Your extraordinary love and mercy. 

Rebuke me not in Your anger, nor chasten me in Your wrath! Holy You have called us to come to You. Have mercy on me and my fellow believers, O God.

The God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ, the great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make me perfect in every good work to do Your will, working in me that which is well pleasing in Your sight. All glory be to You, wonderful God. Through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment