Saturday, November 3, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I know You are with me now. I know You are with me any time I call on You, or even think about You. Let me remember, every minute of every day, that You are with me, watching me, ready to help, protecting my soul even when the things of this world give me pain.

Forgive me for always wanting to manage my own affairs. Teach me to trust in Your wise and timely intervention in my life and to keep my hands out of Your way. Let my every minute be lived in Your presence. 

And now, as a little child, let me abide in You all this day, oh Christ. So that when You appear, I may have confidence and not shrink from You in shame at Your coming. For I know that You are righteous, and I am sure that I will be made righteous only by my life in You.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment