Monday, June 12, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, use me today as may suit You. This is my prayer, to submit myself totally to Your Holy Spirit, showing the face of Christ to the world in my love and my proclamation of your majesty. If the world hates me for it, let me remember that this hatred is for You.

Put Your words in my mouth, O Holy Spirit, whatever the cost, and teach me to bear any burden with the joy of eternal salvation. For every stripe on my back, put an angel in my heart to heal me. Guide me always to do Your holy will, knowing that Your strength will carry me through.

May the Lord bless us and keep us. May the Lord make his face to shine upon us, and be gracious unto us. And, may the Lord lift up his countenance upon us, and give us peace, this day and evermore.

Amen

8 comments: