Thursday, June 8, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, let Your forgiveness find me. Hold me in Your strong arms and give me Your new life. Live in me and with me this day, that I may by Your power find forgiveness and be made ever anew, reborn from above, living fully in Your Spirit every minute.

Also, remind me often that You have been exceedingly generous to me. Help me to extend that generosity of spirit toward those around me, so that they may know who You are and rejoice in You. Grant mercy to all who sing Your praise, both now and in the time to come.

You have graciously accepted me as a living member of Your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and You have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve You with gladness and singleness of heart. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen

8 comments: