Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Jesus, I thank You for most this amazing day. Thank You for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky. Thank You for everything which is natural and which is infinite.

You gave everything You had for my sake. Help me to give with a willing heart so that my gifts will truly honor You. And I pray that I may be rooted and grounded in love, that I may have strength to comprehend with all the saints the breadth and length and height and depth of the love of Christ Jesus, the love that surpasses knowledge, and be filled with the fullness that only you can give.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and act through His grace, that my life might be pleasing in His sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through Him, to whom be glory for ever and ever.


Amen

7 comments: