Friday, June 23, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear God, please give me the patience to make it through this busy day with all the hustle, demands and distractions of modern life. Let me find the quiet time to hear Your voice and feel Your calming presence. Thank You, loving Father, for blessing me with the beautiful privilege and opportunity of prayer.

We ask for hope and perseverance to continue reaching out to others. Give me a desire to grow spiritually. I want to honor You with my life and experience the joy of the Spirit’s work inside of me.

I pray that You may lift up the light of Your countenance upon me, and give me peace; in my going out and in my coming in; in my sitting down and my rising up; in my work and in my play; in my joy and in my sorrow, in my laughter and in my tears; until that day comes which is without dawn and without dark. I ask this in Your son's Name.


Amen

4 comments: