Thursday, June 15, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, teach me to pray aright. Purify me from all taint of flesh and spirit. Bless this day which You give to me.

Help me not to get caught up in pointing out the "little" sins in others' lives, while ignoring my own glaring sin. I'm thankful that with repentance comes forgiveness. By the power of Your blessing enable me, throughout this day, to speak and act to Your glory with a pure spirit, with humility, patience, love, gentleness, peace, courage and wisdom.

Walk with me, dear Lord, so that I may not be alone as I face this day, but always in Your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may reflect the light of Your truth, to inspire others as I have been inspired. In the name of Christ, bless me this day, and all whom I may meet.

Amen

9 comments: