Monday, June 26, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, I admit that it is easy to be consumed with my own wants and needs. Thank You that You showed us how to be concerned for others, too. Help me to follow Your example in caring for others.

Direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the lamb, and purge my heart by thy Holy Spirit, from the dross of my natural corruption. So that, I may with more freedom of mind and liberty of will serve thee, the ever lasting God, in righteousness and holiness this day, and all the days of my life.

Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip us with every good thing that we may do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight; through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever.

Amen

5 comments: