Sunday, June 25, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, be present with me always. Dwell within my heart. With thy light and thy Spirit guide my soul, my thoughts, and all my actions, that I may teach thy Word, that thy healing power may be in me and in all the saints of thy church universal.

Too often I think I am the one in control of my life. Help me to see that I am powerless over so much.
I ask for the grace to be able to hand over my life to You and experience the joy of that freedom.

Now the God of patience and consolation grant to me, and to all who pray in the name of Christ, to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That we may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I join those praying with me today in thanking you for our lives, and we pray that You continue to sustain us each day. From Your heavenly place accept our prayers and our praise.

Amen

8 comments: