Saturday, February 10, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, as You gave us the sun to lighten our days, so you have given us Your Word to lighten our minds and our souls. I pray that You will pour out on me Your Spirit as I pray today. Let my heart and mind may be opened to Your Word, and that I may learn and accept Your will for my life.

Thank You for bringing me into your family. May I never disappoint You in the way I treat others. Teach me to show love, patience, and acceptance to all who come to me; let me show peace of soul and firm conviction that Your will governs all.

I pray that others may see in me the qualities of character that can only be attributed to Your presence in my life. Make my life a window for Your light to shine through and a mirror to reflect Your love to all I meet. To You be the glory and the honor, forever and ever, through Jesus my Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment