Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, it seems that I drink far too often from the waters of the world that cannot satisfy. Forgive me, and teach me to find in Christ the water that can quench the thirst of my heart. Draw me ever closer to You.

You have made of one blood all the peoples of the earth, and sent Your blessed Son to preach peace to those who are far off and to those who are near. Grant that people everywhere may seek after You and find You. Bring the nations into Your fold, pour out Your Spirit upon all flesh, and hasten the coming of Your kingdom.

Now the God of patience and consolation grant to me and to all who pray in the name of Christ, to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus. That we may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. This I pray, in Your Name.

Amen

1 comment: