Sunday, February 18, 2018

Today We Pray




Dear God, I come to You in the morning, full of hope that the day to come might be filled with joy and energy. Grant that I may do my work with a light and happy heart. And if there are tasks that I do not look forward to, or even dread, let me undertake them with courage and resolve. 

Where I face frustration today, let me handle it with acceptance and faith that the outcome is in Your hands. Lead me away from anger or judgment of other people. Let me tend to my own garden instead of looking over the fence.

And let everything I attempt be filled with the knowledge and guidance of Your Holy Spirit. I pray that the Spirit will be with me at every moment, and that I will always be aware of Him, and live every moment of this day in Your presence. In Christ’s name, I pray.

Amen

3 comments: