Saturday, February 24, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, who has mercy upon all, take away from me my sins. Mercifully kindle in me the fire of your Holy Spirit. Take away from me the heart of stone, and give me a heart of flesh, a heart to love and adore You, a heart to delight in You, to follow and to enjoy You.

Fill my heart and my whole being with the wonder of Your presence. Grant me the grace to have freedom of the spirit. Cleanse my heart and soul so I may live joyously in Your love.

Now fulfill in my contrite heart the promise of redeeming grace; forgiving all my sins, and cleansing me from an evil conscience; through the perfect sacrifice of Christ Jesus our Lord. And turn my heart to your will at every moment, I pray. This I pray, in Your Name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment