Sunday, February 25, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, in You we live and move and have our being. I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit. Let all the cares and occupations of my life I may not forget You, but may remember that I am ever walking in Your sight.

Help us to be still and know You are God. Guide me always to do Your holy will, knowing that Your strength will carry me through. Your words lead us to the calmness and greatness of Your Presence.

Now, oh Heavenly Father, I ask to be called as a witness to Your love by the love I extend to others; a precursor of Your justice by my unfailing commitment to what is right and good; a lamp set on a hill, reflecting the light of Christ in my forgiveness, mercy and compassion; and a harvester of souls through my humble and dedicated servanthood. In Jesus’ name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment