Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, the sun has risen again and it is morning, and I have awoken into it, alive, breathing, thinking, knowing that the Son will rise again and I will be saved. What did I do to deserve this day? It is a gift from You! 

Glory and praise to You, my God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for filling me with life to live another day, for it is You who made me and not me myself. I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit, filled with his joy and energy, that I might accomplish Your will, my God, and do what I can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only You can bring.

Most High, Glorious God, enlighten the darkness of my mind. Give me a right faith, a firm hope and a perfect charity, so that I may always and in all things act according to Your Holy Will. In Christ’s name, I pray that thy will be done.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment