Saturday, February 17, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, let Your forgiveness find me. Hold me in Your strong arms and give me Your new life. Live in me and with me this day, that I may by Your power find forgiveness and be made ever anew, reborn from above, living fully in Your Spirit every minute.

Let me not forget all of those around the world who are frightened at this moment. Help those who are victims of terrorism and war. Hold us all in Your loving arms and let us be comforted by the strength and peace You make available to us through the birth of Your son, Jesus; and thank You for all the many gifts You offer us, during our life on earth and for all eternity.

The Lord bless us and keep us. The Lord make his face to shine upon us, and be gracious unto us. The Lord lift up his countenance upon us, and give us peace, this day and evermore.

Amen

1 comment: