Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I can open up my heart to You. I can tell You everything that troubles me. I know You care about all the concerns in my life.

Teach me to live in the knowledge that You who care for me today, will care for me tomorrow and all the days of my life. I try to let go of any prejudices and narrow-mindedness that may be clouding my vision at this present moment. I hand them over to Your merciful care so I can pray in freedom at this time.

If you are with me, O God, who can be against me? For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus my Lord. Glory be to Your name!

Amen

1 comment: