Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, I do not fear this day, for You are with me wherever I might go, Your light to shine ahead, Your footsteps to lead the way. I do not fear this day, for Your word will be my guide. Your strength will sustain me and Your love revive me, this day and all days.

I pray for Your direction and guidance in becoming a disciple of Your word. Teach me to spread Your truth, to anyone I might see who might be able to hear it. Let me always reach out and show Your love to the world through my every action. 

God of mercy, swift to help: as my lips pour forth Your praise, fill my heart with the peace You give to those who wait for Your salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord. Show me how; teach me to help guide others to You, both in my words and in my deeds. In the name of Christ, I pray.

Amen

1 comment: