Sunday, August 12, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, grant me by the same Spirit to be guided in my work today, and in my every thought and deed and in everything I say. Let my decisions be wise and holy, and my ears open to your wisdom. And let me always be open to change; unstop my ears and soften my heart, so that I can learn Your way better and better every hour of this day.

Grant me, I beseech You, Your divine helping grace. Endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to Your will. You know my misery and suffering.

I exalt and praise Your holy name, oh Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: now and forever. Let the whole earth also worship You, all nations obey You, all tongues confess and bless You, and men and women everywhere love You and serve You in peace. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray.

Amen

2 comments: