Thursday, August 2, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, for the blessings of Your grace, I am forever grateful! Teach me to accept Your grace and to live in its power. Help me to share Your story with others.

Renew and strengthen my faith in Your incomprehensible love and mercy for the penitent sinner. Free me from the burden of guilt and anxiety that the judgments of the human mind trying to inflict upon me. Let me live as a forgiven soul, filled with the joy of salvation that only faith can bring.

Let me live this day as the gift it is, for You have truly blessed me to live it. And if I may suffer, I will carry with me the certainty that one day I will see You face to face, a day when all things will become clear and my pain will be made whole through the grace of Christ, my God. Blessed be You, oh Lord my God, and blessed be the day you have given me.

Amen

1 comment: