Friday, August 24, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, we love You so much. We want our words and our lives to be a witness of Your goodness and grace. Please use us in ways we never thought possible.

There is no god like You in heaven or earth. You are loving and kind and You keep Your promises to Your people if they only have faith and seek to follow Your commandments. You have fulfilled Your promise to our fathers Abraham and David, who were Your servants, through the mightiest and humblest of all men ever to live: the Word made flesh.

And now, O Lord our God, fulfill Your promise to all who confess the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that we may live in faith of Him, loving You and following Your ways as He did, that we might be sanctified as your children and heirs. I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit, that in all the joys, occupations, and cares of this day I may never forget You, but remember that I am ever walking in Your sight. In Christ’s name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment