Friday, August 10, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, You take no pleasure in wickedness and evil has no place in Your kingdom; the boastful will not stand in Your sight. You hate all the workers of evil. You destroy those who lie and defraud; You abhor the bloodthirsty and deceitful.

Bless me that I will not be among them, for I would come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy. In fear of You and in the hope of mercy, I worship You. Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness. 

Make Your way straight before my face. Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them shout for joy because You defend them; those who love Your name, grant them mercy and joy. And evermore let Your word spread throughout the world, and make me Your servant in this task. 

Amen

1 comment: