Monday, August 6, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I pray for all my Christian brothers and sisters and for each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace to come into their heart. I pray for love and joy to abound in their homes.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than you, Mighty God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight, Lord. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them.

Send me Your light and truth, to keep this day and all the days of my life. And may Your mighty hand protect me, and all my brothers and sisters who have joined me in prayer this day, blessing our homes and our lives. In Christ’s name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment