Monday, August 13, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, we have found that it's easy to hurt others with our words or actions. Teach us to pause and to think before we speak or act. Ill us with kindness and care.

I want to love with Your love those souls that are withering or lost. Enable me to remove any prejudices, judgments, and assumptions from my heart so that I may see them as You do: glorious and beloved children of the Father who have the opportunity for eternal life with Him. Remind me that You love them as much as You do me and that at some point, You used someone to revive me as I withered and to bring me into Your flock when I was lost.

And now let me go forth praising You with all my heart, telling of all Your wonders, with my word, and in my actions. I will be glad and rejoice in You this day. I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.

Amen

1 comment: