Sunday, November 12, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, let me live this day as the gift it is, for You have truly blessed me to live it. And if I may suffer, I will carry with me the certainty that one day I will see You face to face, a day when all things will become clear and my pain will be made whole through the grace of Christ, my God. Blessed be you, oh Lord my God, and blessed be the day you have given me.

I thank You for the unspeakable gift of Your Son. Draw my heart to Your own, that my worship to and gratitude for Your Son will never be diminished by the distractions of the world around me. I ask for the grace to be able to hand over my life to You and experience the joy of that freedom.

I can open up my heart to You and I can tell You everything that troubles me. I know you care about all the concerns in my life. Teach me to live in the knowledge that you who care for me today, will care for me tomorrow and all the days of my life.

Amen

6 comments: