Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, How great You are in Your creation! How great You are in man! You are wonderful and magnificent God!

Deliver me in whatever work my hand may find today. Assist me, that I may do the work which You have given me to do, in truth, in beauty, and in righteousness, with singleness of heart as Your servant, and to the benefit of my fellow men. Make me also a blessing to the people surrounding me.

There are people praying with me, right now, whom I will never meet. I don't know their names, or what country they live in, or what they may look like, but I will know their souls, for we are brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that we might be united in the Holy Spirit, and that I will know and feel the kinship and love, in my spirit, of those who share these prayers with me.

Amen

2 comments: