Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, I come before You this morning to offer myself, my soul and body to You. I live in awe of Your purity, Your justice, and the power of Your love. You are the strength and light of my soul, for without You I have neither life nor goodness.

Forgive me for all of my sin, merciful God, through the mystery of salvation, by Your grace that came through Your only Son, Jesus Christ. From the bottom of my heart, I swear my love for Him. He is my Lord and my Savior, and I cast myself utterly upon Your mercy in His name.

I desire never to grieve You by unfaithfulness, and I pray with all my heart to be kept from the smallest sin against You. Mercifully guard my every thought; and grant that I may always watch for Your light, and listen to Your voice, and follow Your gracious inspirations. Give me grace, O Holy Spirit, Spirit of the Father and the Son, to listen first for Your voice in everything I may say or do, this day and always.

Amen

4 comments: