Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, You have given me another day. Bring Your Holy Spirit into my mind and my life, so that I may walk this day in Your presence. Let me feel Your presence throughout the day, remembering always that you sent Your Spirit that You might be a living force in all I see and all I do. 

Grant me this day the strength to be temperate in all things, diligent in my duties, and patient under my afflictions. Direct me in all my ways. Give me grace to be just and upright in all my dealings; quiet and peaceable; full of compassion; and ready to do good to all people, according to my abilities and opportunities.

When I feel temptation or begin to stray, show me Your path. Correct me, comfort me, let me live Your will; that I may be happy in this life and blessed in the life to come. This I pray in the name of Christ, my Lord.

Amen

3 comments: