Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, thank You for another day that You have given to us. I let go of the worries, resentments and fears that I can sometimes hold on to so tightly. Let me open my hands and my heart to receive freely all the gifts that I need at this time.

Please deepen my understanding of Your word. Let Your Holy Spirit guide me and enlighten my heart as I pursue Your truth so that I might walk in Your ways. Hide Your Word in my heart so that I might not sin against You.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and act through His grace, that my life might be pleasing in His sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through Him, to whom be glory for ever and ever.

Amen

6 comments: