Friday, November 3, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, who has created all things, seen and unseen, this day is Your creation. I give thanks to live in it. I pray that I will not shut You out of the day you have made, blinded by the petty concerns of life, but that I may be always open to Your presence.

I pray for peace and goodwill in our world. I ask You to help me to change my own attitude for the better, so that peace and goodwill may start with the way I behave towards those who have hurt me. Inspire me to be as generous to others as I would like them to be with me.

Walk with me so that I may not be alone as I face this day, but always in Your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin. I pray that I may reflect the light of Your truth, to inspire others as I have been inspired.

Amen

4 comments: