Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, what a great day! Thank You for this and every day when I have woken up, with my heart beating and my mind able to read and think. By the power of your Holy Spirit, fill my heart with joy for all that I have been given.

Help me to shoulder the burdens of my life with strength and courage, finding my solace in Your promise of eternal life. I look forward in absolute faith to the glorious new body that all of Christ's children have been promised. But, I pray to enjoy this not-so-glorious body, to see all of its wonders and remember that, being a gift, I am in no position to complain about its imperfections.

Send me Your light and truth, to keep this day and all the days of my life. And may Your mighty hand protect me, and all my brothers and sisters who have joined me in prayer this day, blessing our homes and our lives. Through Christ I pray.

Amen

5 comments: