Friday, November 10, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - Psalm 120:1


"In my distress I cried to the Lord, and He heard me"

Whenever we are troubled, we can always cry out to the Lord freely. Call on His Name when things go wrong. He is the only One that we can cling to if everything is not doing good. If we need a desperate answer, He will answer you.

Don't hesitate to come into His throne. He will always welcome you with His loving arms. He is ready to listen. And, He is ready to comfort you in times of trouble. When in trouble, pray. Take your troubles to the Lord.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you God. I have freedom to call on your name at all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God. I have freedom to call on your name at all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lord please answer my petition I need your help from now to Monday. Thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Lord let me pass the Board exam😇☝🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answer our prayers dear Lord for we have no any other God but You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father we're still praying for jobs and peace in our families. We need answers in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete