Monday, November 13, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God,  help me to trust You. Give me strength and wisdom so that whatever happens honors my loved one and You. Thank You for hearing me and answering my prayer.

I'm thankful for Your faithfulness, even in the times when I am unfaithful. Help me to remember that my hope comes from You, not from my circumstances. Cleanse my heart and soul so I may live joyously in your love.

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you direct my way unto You. Make me and all of us to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end that we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before you, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. In the name of Christ, I ask it.

Amen

5 comments: