Sunday, November 5, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, thank You for Your creation. You have provided so many majestic creatures for us to enjoy. But, help us to recognize with thankfulness the special place we have in creation.

As I offer You all that is ordinary and everyday in my life, I ask You to give me the power of Your Spirit that I may transform each day by living with a positive attitude, looking for the best in people and situations. Inspire me to live in Your presence every day so that I may have a full share of the hope only Your Spirit can bring. Lead me do the ordinary things of life in an extraordinary way, to Your glory.

Now, oh heavenly Father, I ask to be called as a witness to Your love by the love I extend to others. Let me be a precursor of Your justice by my unfailing commitment to what is right and good, a lamp set on a hill, reflecting the light of Christ in my forgiveness, mercy and compassion, and a harvester of souls through my humble and dedicated servanthood. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen


7 comments: