Monday, May 29, 2017

The Daily Grace - Jordyn's Journey




Jordyn Castor was born blind. But this doesn't hold her back from living a full and productive life. The documentary "Can You See How I See?" tells her story. She excels at school and with a little help she enjoys biking and downhill skiing. Of her sight, Jordyn says: "If I could give my blindness back, I wouldn't do it. I think God made all of us the way we are for a reason . . . and I think my blindness is part of what I am going to do with my life". She is now a university student majoring in computer technology. Her dream is to assist in developing new computer software that will help the blind.

How can Jordyn maintain such a positive outlook on life? As a Christ-follower, she understands that God is in control of the circumstances of life. This gives her confidence to pursue opportunities that others might not have believed possible. Certainly, Jordyn's life illustrates this truth from Philippians: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (4:13).

No matter what our strengths or weaknesses might be, God's providential hand can give us what we need to make a difference for Him in our world. Rely on His strength to help you as you take a step of faith. God's call to a task includes His strength to complete it. Take courage for His promises never fails!

8 comments:

  1. It is very true. God's promises never fails. I shall Trust in Him all days of my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall trust in him and do all things through Him who strengthens me in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much god never disappoint those that believe and trust him Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. He said hr will never leave us alone. all we need's just to believe that His strength is there for us to give courage to our weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I share your beautiful quotes& pictures?

    ReplyDelete