Monday, May 22, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear marvelous God, You are my light, my life, and my salvation. Grant to me, I pray, such fullness of faith and such a consciousness of Your love and goodness. Let Your blessed Spirit dwell within me, giving me healthy body, peace of mind, faithfulness of heart, and holiness of life and being.

Hold us all in your loving arms. Let us be comforted by the strength and peace You make available to us through the birth of Your son, Jesus. Thank You for all the many gifts You offer us, during our life on earth and for all eternity.

I dedicate this day to You, mighty God. I pray that your Spirit will lift me up this day. Let Your face shine upon me all the day long, that I might do Your will and lead a new life in Christ, reborn in the Spirit.


Amen

10 comments: