Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, take away from me my sins, and mercifully kindle in me the fire of Your Holy Spirit. Take away from me the heart of stone, and give me a heart of flesh, a heart to love and adore You, a heart to delight in You, to follow and to enjoy You, for Christ's sake. Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am a humble and miserable sinner. 

I renounce all of these sins and repent of them. I promise to make every effort not to repeat them. Cleanse me, O Lord.

Have mercy on me, pardon me for these offences and any I might have omitted from forgetfulness or ignorance, I pray for forgiveness. And I pray that your Holy Spirit may dwell with me today and throughout the coming week, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.

Amen

5 comments: