Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of Christ Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to His infinite merits. And, I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of His Merciful Love.

I hope and pray that I will at least not do anything today that I am certain will displease You, and I know that if I do this, You will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust You always. Though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death, I will not fear, for You are ever with me and You will never leave me to face my troubles alone.

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.

Amen

8 comments: