Thursday, May 11, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Lord, be with me and all who love You, this day. Make Your presence become known to those who have turned away from You and do not seek You, so that none of them may be lost, but all may be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. May all the earth praise Your holy Name, living in the true love and harmony You purchased for us by Your suffering.

Help me in every way to have a faithful heart. Teach me to love and serve Your church. Help me to always do my part for Your Kingdom.

The blessing of the Lord rest and remain upon all his people, in every land, of every tongue. The Lord meet in mercy all that seek him. The Lord comfort all who suffer and mourn. And, the Lord hasten his coming, and give us, his people, the blessing of peace, this day and always.

Amen

7 comments: