Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, my soul longs for your presence. When I turn my thoughts to You, I find peace and contentment. You are indeed the Prince of Peace.

Grant that Your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart. Let those barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live together in justice and peace. Please build the heart of Christ into my heart that those around me will see Him clearly and desire to know Him too.

Now all glory to You, mighty God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into Your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to You who alone are God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.


Amen

8 comments: